It consists of two parts: a core modification and a web application.
Core-part of PvPstats
Each time a Battleground ends, PvPstats stores in the database all Battlegrounds:
- Date & time
- Winner faction
- Type (which BattleGround is)
- Bracket level range
For each Battleground it also stores player:
- Killing blows
- Honourable Kills
- Bonus Honor
- Damage done
- Healing done
- and the other various data (like Warsong Gulch capped/returned flags, Arathi Basin assaulted/defended bases, EoS capped flags, etc…)
In a nutshell, it saves all data you can see when the BattleGround ends in the score window.
It currently supports:
- TrinityCore with Cataclysm (4.x.x game version)
- TrinityCore with WOTLK (3.x.x game version)
- CMaNGOS with WOTLK (3.x.x game version)
- CMaNGOS with TBC (2.x.x game version)
- CMaNGOS with Classic (1.x.x game version)
- And all other server applications based on those listed above (if they are updated).
Web front-end part of PvPstats
Written using Bootstrap, PHP, and JQuery, the web application displays the amount of victories of factions, top 20 players and top 5 guilds of:
- Current day
- Last 7 days
- Current month
both for all levels and for every level range (10-19, … , 70-79, 80).
It also displays:
- Detailed BattleGround scores information (battleground.php script)
- Top100 players and guilds (top100.php script)
There isn’t an official live preview but there are several servers that are using PvPstats.
We can set up the PvPstats system for CMaNGOS or Trinitycore by following the official installation guides: